Sunday, November 15, 2015

Something You Would Like To Learn To Do

Hi everyone. Good evening :)


Today i want to share with you all something that i would like learn to do is how to sewing a ' Baju Kurung ' and ' Baju Melayu ' . i really want to learn how to sew its because will make it easier for me to prepare for my family. otherwise I and fun family hired a seamstress. Now sew for a ' Baju Kurung ' and ' Baju Melayu '  increasingly high.


In my Felda, at the end of each year they will provide a sewing workshop program for young children who want to learn and want to venture into deeper sutures. Felda will hire some experts to devote sew sewing knowledge and provide guidance to me.



                                                      



















simple design touch that? I will try to be attended until I can do and attract members of my family ((heheeh)) Thats all for today. Thankyou for reading :*