Hello everyone! How are you today?
Today i want share with all of you about my dreams house. Huuuuu im very excited to share now. (smiling)
I dream of a house that was very neat, unique and great. I would decorate my house with colorful ornaments black and white as the color theme for me is the theme and style of vintage-style homes abroad. Besides, in my house there will be a special part of the closet where I hang out, where I do the work and a prayer room which is large enough to facilitate my family praying together.
I'll also decorate my house with a layout that is unique and different from other arrays as it would appear in my home state for a character who is taking care of neatness. So this is the image that is a model for decorating my future dream house.
Thankyou for reading <3












